Sunday, February 24, 2013

Project Number Three

Here is the table runner project.  This is a pattern from Jeri Kelly.  You will recall that I bought three of her patterns a couple of weeks ago in La Claire, Iowa at the quilt shop.  This is the last one.  The others were 14x14 small quilts. One was a hare and one had a heart. This reminds me of Suzani motifs that I keep seeing on pillows in Pottery Barn. (Not in these colors, of course)
Here is a close up of the motif..Its called Caterpillar (there is a purple one one each side).  I had to piece the short border on one side because I ran out of fabric!

 I had to order the light green dot fabric on- line. Hope it gets here soon.  But, as I look at this, I'm thinking, 'If its just for the back, why does it have to match?' Hmmm, maybe I can finish this sooner than I expected....stay tuned!

No comments: