Saturday, June 30, 2012

Grilled Pizza...Yum!!

I made this for 'brunch' this morning. We are on a 'pizza kick' around here.  Grilled, that is.  So this morning I made the dough and in an hour it was ready to grill.  I sauteed asparagus and caramelized onion then fried an egg.  When the pizza dough was done on one side, I flipped it and added the vegetables, goat cheese and the fried egg.  Made a fruit salad of mango, strawberries and blueberries and a cup of coffee...oh yeah....worth the fuss!




Below is a cookbook I purchased at Williams Sonoma in Des Moines last Wednesday.  Since we had left over pizza dough, we had Thai Peanut Sauce Pizza for supper.  The recipe was from this book. It was delicious!

I've spent most of the day working on the rose that I started in Melinda Bula's class (See yesterday's post).  Its looking pretty good.  This picture was taken earlier today after I put on the last layer of highlights.  I don't have a picture yet, but I have all the leaves done now.  My back was killing me, so I had to quit.  Maybe I can get back to it tomorrow.  Another hot day, another day in the house...
I got some new pillows when I was in Des Moines.  Sale at Pottery Barn...love it!!


                                                                                           

1 comment:

princessquiltandknitalot said...

Looks like a great way to make pizza! Love the rose