Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yikes! No New Enteries

Holy Schmoly!  I can't believe how long its been since I've blogged.  Christmas and New Years has come and gone and I have nothing to show for it!! I didn't even get any pictures of Christmas Day!  What kind of mother am I?!?
I had a shot of Lauren before she left to return to Beloit, but she begged me NOT to use any of them.  So, still no photos to share.
David and Marcia joined us over Christmas.  Deb and Dale celebrated New Years with us.  Lauren was in and out of the house throughout her break.  We got to spend an occasional day or two with her.
This weekend is Common Thread's quilt retreat.  Maybe I can manage a picture or 2 over the next few days.
In the mean time, here's a picture..
This reminds me of Andy, one of two poodles that I had once.  

No comments: