Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OOPS!

Here's a couple of sad pictures...The cable broke on my Signature US1 40" circular needle!! Last night I was just knitting away on my toe-up sock and..SNAP!  Needless to say, it was downhill from there.  First I had to scramble to find another needle, then I had to try and put all the stitches back onto the new needle. Because, of course, it broke as I was pulling the needle to start on the sole of the sock and in doing so, pulled the needle OUT OF ALL THE STITCHES!! 

What a disaster!! Of course, it never got back on the way it was supposed to, so, in frustration, I  ripped the whole thing out.  Time to start again....GRRR.
The good news: I sent Signature an e-mail last night telling them what happened.  This morning they sent an e-mail back with apologies and instructions to receive a replacement... at no cost.  So, all is not lost (except for the sock).

No comments: