Monday, March 19, 2012

One Thing Leads To Another...

It all started when my friend Deb and I went to Sister's Garden and Bloom.  I found this sweet settee.  I didn't get it that day, but I couldn't put it out of my head, so I went back Saturday and got it.  Of course, that led to the need to finally paint our bedroom.  We've had the paint for quite a while but just kept putting it off.

So, Sunday we began the process.  Bob finished the last wall today. The walls are 'celery stalk' (Menard's).  I am now in the throws of trying to decide what to get to have a room in grays and yellows.

So, we went from this taupe color, to the yellow below.  I don't think these pictures are very good, but I'll put in more pictures when I have an actual finished room.


I also found this pillow at TJMax that is the color of yellow that I am interested in for the room.  
I'm thinking linen tones and grays for the bedding.  Very soothing or terribly boring....we'll see.

No comments: