Friday, March 9, 2012

Thinking Spring

My friend, Deb, and I  found some cool ceramics to display and store my knitting needles.  Hobby Lobby had these plus an incredible amount of coordinating pieces.  It was hard to choose, but I think we did it. We also moved some pictures around and sort of "redid" the mantel for spring.

The pictures that are on the mantel are from a set of five prints that I have of hummingbirds.  Years ago, the prints were retrieved from my grandparents house when they were relocating.  They sat around for a long time,then we got them framed.  The other three are in the master bedroom.  I saw these yesterday in one of the photo spreads in the Pottery Barn spring catalog!!  What a trend-setter....hehe.  I noticed they aren't listed as an item to be sold.  Just me and Pottery Barn...oh yeah. 
This is the page from Pottery Barn.


No comments: