Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finally.....A Duvet I Can Live With

The charcoal duvet arrived.  I like it!  I found the dust ruffle at Dillard's for 60% off with the matching rectangle pillow.  I also purchased a king size flat sheet  (at 60% off) at the same time.  I'm hoping to make a table cloth for a bedside table with a buffalo checked topper. We'll see... I'm kind of liking my bedside table that is there.  Dang! The round table/storage unit was delivered yesterday. And, if I don't make a table cloth from the sheet, what will I do with it?

Here's the view of the settee from the bed.  I think the grays work well together.

Here's The other side of the bed.   Cooper's kennel has been relegated to a corner with a new cover...thank goodness!

The architectural piece was hung on the porch.  I Had to stop Bob from making repairs and 'cleaning' it up!  Looks good, but I think I need something different below it.  Still in progress...

No comments: