Thursday, March 29, 2012

Just Checking In...

Well, here's my "work in progress".  I say that because it seems to change on a daily basis. The walls are painted in the bedroom and bathroom.  Here is my settee in its own little corner by the window.  No, I do not have a cat...that is a ceramic one that my Grandmother painted many years ago.  I never had the heart to 'goodwill it' and now it seems to be in a good spot, so I guess I'll keep it.

The blue garden stool is not there any more.  It has found its way into the bathroom. I am still waiting for a duvet cover ( is that being redundant?) to arrive from Penny's.  This will be the third one I have ordered.  TIP: never trust the colors on your computer screen. 'Linen' was too close to tan/yellow; 'Mink' was brown; I'm hoping 'Charcoal' isn't black....

I also moved a chest of drawers that was in the dining room area next to the bed for a bedside table.  I ordered the lamps from Target On Line.  There is soooo much stuff that is not available at the store but is on line!!

My side of the bed is waiting for a round table with storage shelves underneath that I ordered on line.  I will put a tablecloth and glass top on it.

This is the duvet that has graced our bed for many years.  I love toille, but its time for a change.  I am also contemplating changing the color of the headboard...we'll see.

Today, Bob swears he's going to hang this architectural piece I found at Sister's Garden a couple of weeks ago.  It will go up above this area in the four season porch.

No comments: