Friday, April 25, 2008

Well, its another rainy day here. Will it never end? Should we be building a large boat? Here's the kicker, its supposed to turn cold and possibly snow!?! Geesh.....

My socks are coming along nicely. I have made the heels and am now decreasing the gusset. I was at a friends the other day and knitting my socks. As I was knitting I said this was pretty easy (after such a rocky start), and almost impossible to screw up. And when I finished that round, I was holding an empty 24" needle!!! Thank God, my friend kept a calm head and put stitches back on the needle. I think I must have moved my needle point protectors to an end of each needle instead of the same needle. OOPS! I'll try and post a picture this weekend...

My shell is still in a state of undone. I have to shorten the back shoulder strap...once again I wasn't paying attention and just kept on knitting...

More tomorrow.

No comments: