Monday, December 17, 2012

Ready For Gourmet!

Well, its that time of the year again...gourmet!  Yep, its my turn to have our Gourmet group meet at my house.  The table is set and the menu is planned.  Just have to have everyone show up tomorrow to prepare it and eat it.  And, since it is December, we will have our gift exchange. A fun time will be had by all, I hope!

We are having vegetable spring rolls, coconut shrimp, cilantro lime rice, beans and red peppers, and shaved ice with fruit and cream of coconut.  I made clementine quick bread to snack on while we open gifts and white chocolate lemon biscotti to go with our dessert.  I actually made homemade fortune cookies to go with our dessert but they turned into a pintrest failure...here's what I wanted to make...
Here's what I made...
NAILED IT!!!!

Oh well, everyone will get a good laugh out of them!  Hope everyone enjoys the day.

No comments: