Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Visit to 'Revisit'

I made a little visit to Revisit, a resale shop in North Liberty, today.  No special reason, I guess I just like to see what's new.  I had seen her page on Facebook and decided to check things out. Any-who, I found those 2 oval pictures of herons!  So naturally, I had to rearrange a few things...
I moved the 2 pictures from the fireplace and put them in the bedroom... again.  Above the to side tables. That meant I had to put something above the fireplace...
So I moved the big mirror that was in the entryway and put it above the fireplace.  I'm not too nuts about this.  I don't know if its the size or the gold.  So, guess I'll use my Annie Sloan chalk paint and change the gold, for starters. Maybe Old White with the gold peeking through in spots.
After I moved the mirror, I replaced the entryway spot with the Monet. I really like that...
And, I just happened to find a sweet print at Revisit that I replaced above, where the Monet was...
It is a table of garden flowers, a wicker chair and blue and white china...very sweet. Oh, and I exchanged the lamp in the front bedroom for the one that was on the table. A good day's redecorating!


No comments: