Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Busy Week

WHOO HOO, I finished my rose!  Here it is on the design wall.  I don't have it hanging anywhere.  The renegade stitching went OK, but the echo quilting was the biggest challenge.  Otherwise, I'm very pleased with it!!  Thanks Melinda Bula...great class!! Here's a close-up of the rose stitching.


We got some new appliances this week.  Below, are the new range, microwave and dishwasher.  Love them!! I wanted a gas stove and electric convection oven. So then there was an offer of a rebate so we ended up with the dishwasher and microwave, too. I'm really glad because now I have a convection oven in the microwave..yeah!
We kept the same refrigerator. Now we have to decide on counter-tops and sink.  We will keep the cupboards and granite top on the center island. I can't decide...too many choices.  I'm leaning toward a Corian counter with an integrated sink.  We'll see...Here's Bob unloading the new dishwasher.


Above is Bob's latest catch.  The neighbor's trap actually caught TWO young raccoon!  They were kind of cute.  But they are in the park now.Speaking of the park....
Here are Bob and Lauren with the fish that Lauren caught Sunday evening!! It was a nice catfish...that we released.  She didn't want to touch it.
It was a busy week!

No comments: