Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Lauren's Home!

Lauren is home for the summer.  We went to Beloit on Sunday morning and arrived in time so we could hear her recorder ensemble recital.  I confess, I didn't quite know what to expect, but it was very nicely done.
 We are soooo proud of Lauren!  She continues to amaze me with her abilities!  Talented, smart and good-looking...what more can a mom want!!
I tried to upload the video of part of her recital, but I can't.   So you'll just have to take my word for it that she was great!!
We got everything packed into 2 cars and hit the road on Monday.  First, she had to hand in a final paper, have  room check out and sell back what books she could.  We got out of town by about 11am.
Her plans are to get a job, redecorate her room and take a road trip or two with friends.  Hope she has a great summer!!
Of course, first we have to find a place for everything first......

No comments: