Sunday, April 29, 2012

The other wall..

This is the wall opposite our bed in the master bedroom.  When I started to make changes, this wall remained pretty blank.  This weekend I made some headway in that department.
I found the sunburst thingy at Hobby Lobby.  The pictures are of the lily pond in Amana.  Bob and I went to the Thieves Market at the Memorial Union on Saturday and found these.  The artist is from Amana and takes these fabulous photos on her way to work in Iowa City,Wildoak Art.
I also found my yarn bowl!  It holds a ball of yarn so it is contained and not rolling all over the floor.


I also couldn't resist these baskets.  The supplier is a Fair Trade Federation supporter.  The large one comes from Ghana and the smaller one is from Swaisiland in South Africa.  There were so many beautiful choices, it was hard to choose. (For some reason I can't download the small one, you'll just have to take my word for it).


1 comment:

Sally J said...

Love your yarn bowl. I have a small one and use it all the time. I think I need to get another one.