Sunday, October 11, 2009

How About Those Hawkeyes!

I'm not usually a huge football freak, but I think those Iowa Hawkeyes deserve my support! They are doing very well this season. I guess I'm a 'fair weather' Hawk fan.

I quilted a quilt at the shop yesterday. I'll try and get a picture of it when it is bound. I started this quilt 2 years ago when I went on a quilting weekend to a lake in northern Missouri. It was a beautiful setting in late October (about this same time of year, but MUCH warmer). The quilt was from a Better Homes and Garden Quilts and More called Exclamation Point.

Wow, we had our first snow of the season yesterday!! That's just not right. We've been trying to 'winterize' around here. Taking in outdoor furniture cushions, Goodwill runs, etc.

Time to get back to my sewing room. I'm working on a quilt for the shop. More later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job on your blog. I always enjoy hearing about your work. You do such good work. Keep it up.