Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SOLD

Hi, all! Once again, I have neglected my blogging duties. Sorry. I have been quite busy these last few weeks. I got my mother all moved in to our home. So far so good. Everyone is still in a period of adjustment, but things seem to be running smoothly.
The good news...I sold my short arm quilting machine! YEAH!! That really freed up some space for me to be able to move some furniture around now that mom's stuff is here. I was running out of room! Now I can move my stamping stuff and some of my sewing stuff in that room. Sweet!
My brother and sister-in-law were here last weekend. They were a ton of help...THANK YOU! We also attended the performance of AS YOU LIKE IT that my daughter was in. It was a great show, the kids worked really hard and it showed!
Haven't done too much knitting. I am still working on a second Rutabaga bag. It is pretty mindless knitting so its easy to pick up at any time.
I've got plenty of yarn calling my name, but haven't been able to commit the time to starting another project.
I'm working on a quilt for the shop. It should be pieced soon. Speaking of quilting, I've been reading about the new Bernina 830. Oh Wow! Looks like quite a machine....$12000.00 and 40 pounds!! YIKES!! But, like any quilter, I'm thinking it would be a nice addition.... WAIT! SNAP OUT OF IT!! Thanks. I needed that..

Gotta go.

No comments: