Thursday, July 10, 2008

For Sale


Well, another stretch of time has passed since I last wrote in the blog. I never was one for diaries, so its no surprise that I don't put a lot of time into this blog. Oh well.

I do have a bit of news. My 89 year old mother will be moving in with us by the end of this month. So I will officially become a member of the sandwich generation....taking care of my elderly mother and still raising my 14 year old daughter. Should be interesting. We are moving her here from a retirement home, where she has never been very happy, especially after my dad died. We recently moved to a lovely condo and she would have access to everything on one level. Its a process. Of course, what that means for me is that I have to get rid of some stuff to accommodate her. So, I must now sell my Gammill Homecraft quilting machine. If anyone is interested, it has a 12 foot wooden table, 11" width throat by 5.5" height, modified industrial head, bobbin winder, etc. I'm asking $2000.00 (buyer must come here and pick up). See picture above.

Been knitting a Rutabaga bag. It was a pattern I purchased from Knitpicks. It was fun. It will be good for grocery shopping or farmers market trips.

No comments: