Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Lauren's Home!!

YAHOO!! Lauren's home!  She arrived this afternoon.  I was just rolling up the cinnamon rolls!
She looks great and likes the rolls!  She also liked the scarf and hat (even though they itch a little).

AND, she missed Cooper ...

I was busy today getting ready for tomorrow.  Made some yummy meringue cookies.  They were in the newspaper this morning.  I had some lemon curd from Trader Joe's for the center.  They were quite tasty. But I got tired of making the little nests.  So I mixed pecans and chocolate chips in with the rest of the  meringue. 
I got the autumn veggies chopped, the green bean casserole mixed, and the pumpkin rolls made.  Last night I made the orange jello carrot pineapple salad.  We are going TRADITIONAL this year!
I hope the turkey turns out o.k.  Roasting a turkey has never been my strong suit.  I'm up at 6a.m. tomorrow to accomplish the challenge!

Have a great Thanksgiving! 

No comments: